Questions to ask the venue provider
Today, we listed a questions that you will need to ask when you book the venue for your wedding. Hope that this article is helpful for you.
- What is the final cost and what deposit is requited?
- What methods of payment are accepted?
- What is their refund policy and cancellation policy?
- Do they provide an agreement in writing?
- Do you have flexibility with the ceremony format and procedure?
- Is the room air-conditioned?
- What is the seating capacity and layout of the room / outdoor area?
- Do they have dressing room?
- Do they have any decoration restrictions?
- Do they have aisle runners, a kneeling bench and a lectern available?
- What type of lighting do they have?
- Are there any particular dress requirements?
- Can you hold a rehearsal there?
- What parking facilities are available?
- Do they have any places where your photographs can be taken?
- Is there another wedding being held on the same day?
- What time will you have access to the venue for setting up on the day?
- Do they have a sound system that you can use?
- What music is allowed?There are several wedding venues in Sydney that we can recommend.
Please ask us anytime!– back to Home Page –